We will continue to closely monitor the epidemiological situation. In principle, we are planning to hold the NEW Tour de Suisse Challenge “normally” in June 2021, but we are aware that the virus is unpredictable.
If the Tour de Suisse Challenge has to be cancelled due to an epidemic or pandemic (such as Covid-19), the following regulations will be applied to the entry fees:
- Cancellation 6 weeks before the event*
- 100% refund of your entry fee (administration fee CHF 100)
- Starting place will be carried forward to the follow-up event
- Cancellation 2 weeks before the event*
- 2/3 refund of your entry fee
- Starting place will be carried forward to the follow-up event (administrations fee CHF 100)
- Cancellation within the last 2 weeks before the event
- In case of a cancellation due to an epidemic/pandemic within the last 2 weeks before the event, the organiser reserves the right to evaluate the situation. Based on this evaluation the organiser will decide about the procedure how to deal with the paid entry fees.
*Participants can choose between one of the options.